Sunday, January 02, 2005

you're always leaving



Tomorrow's going to be the last full day I spend here at home before going back to my other home. It's been a fun week plus. It's been great to be on vacation, so to speak, though I think I do more running around when I'm here on my time off than I do when I'm supposed to be working. I also haven't stopped eating since I got here, and I'm still hungry. It's driving me crazy. I suppose it's good that I eat up now while I still can.

Being back this time has also been a bit rough--part of me doesn't want to leave. I'm sick of all the goodbyes and whatnot and wish that this two-year experiment hadn't spilled over into three plus.

I wish I could find something else to complain about.

I'm pretty torn, though, and I still need a ride home from the airport.

No comments:

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger