Tuesday, January 25, 2005

over. it.

It'll be a miracle if I make it through tomorrow. The good news is, I pretty much got what I needed to get done tonight--even if it is 4am.

Today was probably one of the longest days I've had in a long time. Work was full of unpleasant surprises, and I believe I nearly snapped once. I handle pressure okay. A quick pace away from my desk and some sips of water and everything was fine. I'd rather not go into it. I'd rather just go to sleep and be optimistic that tomorrow will be much better--not too optimistic though. I don't want to be really depressed when it turns out worse.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You depressed? I can't envisage that occuring. You strike me as more of a "getting real pissed & angry" kinda guy, who can eventually whilst even though pissed can laugh at the situation.

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger