Tuesday, February 08, 2005

the Q isn't a river in egypt

I feel my body craving NyQuil gel caps. The residual warm, swoony blood feeling is starting to subside and that irks me.

Last night was my first experience sleeping beneath an Egyptian cotton blanket, and I must say it was a positive experience. I suppose I'd expect nothing less than a culture that produced the Pyramids and hieroglyphics. It's good to know that one of the birthplaces of civilization is still setting the standard for the rest of the world. I was skeptical at first, because of all the hype, and then when I pulled the blanket from the blanket baggy, I scoffed at the thin, kinda brittle-ish fabric, but once my head was swimming with the Q and I slipped under the covers...well, now I know what Gwen Stefani was rapping about in "Luxurious."

And if it's good enough for Gwen...



...I suppose it's good enough for me too.

sigh*

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Get Well Soon :)

Erratic Prophet said...

I have a sheet set like that. High thread count. Sooooooo soft. I can't find the sheets. But, by god, I have the pillow case and no one can take it from me.

I need to go lie down now.

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger