Sunday, February 13, 2005

call me, hot stuff

Clearly, my Lost obsession is many levels deep. The most obvious and perhaps petty of them being the cast is populated with freakishly hot women. Of course, Kate is close to the top of the list.



The actress who plays Kate, Evangeline Lilly--attractive in her own right--is almost as hot as the character she portrays. Evangeline is pretty, Kate requires girlish squealing and a cold shower. She's at the tops of my fictional character crushes, and currently ranks as the woman I'd most like to save me from drowning. I've put way to much thought into this.

She was totally unknown before Lost. So much so that she did late night dating line commercials. As a terminal insomniac, late night infomercials (I'm watching one now about investing in real estate) and dating line commercials are a part of my vernacular, and you can imagine my bleary, semi-drunken surprise the first time I saw Kate, though not all drenched and sweaty and stuff, smiled and said "Call me."

"Call me, J. Call me."

She didn't actually use my name, but I know she meant to...She meant to.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OOOooooo...Kate is a baddie!!!! I have seen 2 episodes, and its been revealed tat SHE was the one in the handcuffs!! I am loving this show!!

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger