Wednesday, April 13, 2005

if you see robert redford at a wrestling match, just let him sit back and enjoy the show.

Welcome, Robert Redford, to the wonderful place that is my dream world. I'm not sure why you were there, or why you were wearing surf shorts and a ratty tanktop while sitting in the same row as me and my friends at a World Wrestling Federation event, but it was nice to meet you. I wanted to ask you about Sundance and maybe get an autograph for my mom, because like all women from her generation, she's crazy in love with you, but my friends suggested that I shouldn't bother you, seeing as you were just out to have a good time. Even though you did butt into our conversation. That was kinda rude, Rob, but I guess I can forgive you.

3 comments:

Erratic Prophet said...

Dude, get an autograph for my mom too. Even if she lurves Mel Gibson more.

Michelle said...

Since your having these "kooky" dreams, if your chatting to Vin Diesel can you get his phone number?

if_i_had_a_hammer said...

will do on both accounts.

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger