Sunday, December 05, 2004

the lion sleeps

I don't know why I'm at the office. I thought other people would be here, because there was a lot of stuff to do, but now I'm sitting here by myself. On a Sunday.

I suppose I had to leave the house eventually. I didn't step foot outside all day yesterday. I barely left my room, though I did make one trip to the side house to have some dinner with my roommate. I don't think that counts though. So now I'm here using the company's electricity and drinking the company's fine bottled water. I think we have the best water cooler in the Western US. I mean, seriously. This stuff is that good.

---

Luckily Google Entertainment News is keeping my wandering mind occupied. That and girlie pictures. I found this article on the Peter Sellers biopic, which makes me really want to see it. I was a big fan of the Pink Panther movies when I was a kid.

No comments:

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger