Monday, May 23, 2005

filler

It's scary how accurately a couple of circles and squares can so accurately represent my person. Here's me as a South Park character.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What a handsome fellow! Let's review.

  • Shorn Scalp: my fuck you to Mother Nature for slowly rendering my follicles useless starting at age 19.
  • Glasses: since third grade, and getting stronger all the time.
  • Bloodshot Eyes: because I'll sleep when I'm dead. Also, see "Beer" below.
  • Portable MP3 Player: transforming the walk home from the bars into a one man musical. Source of endless entertainment and embarassment.
  • Woeful Countenance: the world is a strange and frightening place, a potentially damaging experience is probably right around the corner, so I usually hover in a state of permanent discomfort.
  • Black Music-related T-shirt: thanks to my job and my flimsy financial stature, I can't afford luxuries such as new clothing. Luckily, I have access to an endless supply of promo shirts from bands and movies so I don't have to walk around naked. The world rejoices. By coincidence alone, these T-shirts are black nine times out of ten.
  • Beer: where to begin? At work, at home, at play, there is usually a beer around. Sure, you cause me to look like a red-eyed zombie, but thank you for making the rest of the bullshit that much more bearable.
Thanks to R for the swanky cartoonification of my humble person.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG....too funny, i can almost hear it speak..."Dude,kill that bug before it kills me"!

if_i_had_a_hammer said...

hahahaha! good one!

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger