Thursday, May 26, 2005

now what the fuck am i supposed to do

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hi.

So I've been thinking. Now that the season's over, I'm hoping we don't lose touch. I've enjoyed our Wednesdays together thus far. Y'know, with you running around an island and all, helping the bratty girl out when she went all wonky from her asthma, making teas for people and being all esoteric, buddying up to Kate, trying to poison your husband (I totally don't blame you for that. I know you didn't mean it); and me sitting on my couch in front of my televsion eating pizza or pork chops. The last two weeks, it was pork chops.

There was a real connection there, I think. Seeing as we have so much in common and all. I mean we're both from Staten Island.

... That's a lot.

Anyway. I guess this is good bye for a little while. See you in September when the DVD comes out.

Thanks for the Wednesdays.

Sincerely,

j.

4 comments:

Erratic Prophet said...

What? No love letter to Kate?

And what about Alias? Syd? Nadia? They get no love?

You fickle, fickle man.

if_i_had_a_hammer said...

clearly...there are more to come...

i just got tired last night.

Anonymous said...

i've been having a shitty life this past month. I guess that's not the best way to say 'hey, I haven't talked to you in awhile' but its the reason. I wanna talk sometime but I'm not really sure when I'm going to be able to do it. I'm not really all up for talking right now.

By the way, I went to the Sacramento to protest the Gov. It was cool.


-Shawna

Michelle said...

Well now, am i pissed off. That bloody monster aint no monster at all........its a damn polar bear! Polar bear on an island..WTF!

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger