Monday, May 02, 2005

feeling it

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hey, guy.

You rule.

No, seriously. I've never seen anyone party like that before. Seeing you wearing your microphone headset and mouthing words to "Tainted Love," "I Think We're Alone Now," that song from The Breakfast Club and other hits from the '80s was inspiring.

Even when that fly-ass honey with buoyant cleavage was thrusting her firm, plump posterior into your nether regions, you didn't miss a beat. It was like you didn't even notice. You were there for the music and lip syncing and getting your groove on. Bitches be damned.

My night didn't end until early in the morning. I ended up talking movies and comedians in the back of my friend's store with my old boss and an Irish dude who'd come to America because he won a green card and now works in the entertainment industry while they ripped three-foot bong hits. It was 4am, and all I had for dinner was Guinness, so I had to inhale a 7-Eleven microwave cheeseburger to power the long walk home.

2 comments:

Erratic Prophet said...

Hee! He's a man after my own heart.

"Don't you.. Forget about me.. Don't, don't, don't.."

Michelle said...

Some gals just shouldn't be allowed to wear minis :(

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger