Monday, October 04, 2004

one more thing

I added a site meter last night, mostly for window dressing, but I've become practically obsessed with the thing. I thought that maybe I'd check it once in a while, or that just having it there would give the random people who may accidentally show up the false impression that this is a well-travelled Internet hotspot. I thought maybe I'd check it once in a while--maybe once a week. But in the 20 or so hours it's been featured on the site, I've checked it seventeen times (give or take). From the information gathered, I've discovered that I make up for most of the blog's traffic, which proves my firmly held belief that I am my biggest fan.

1 comment:

Erratic Prophet said...

You can set sitemeter to ignore your IP. That way it won't count you as traffic. Unless that's what you want..

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger