Wednesday, September 14, 2005

odd ends



My friend was playing the new Mark Romanek DVD, part of the Palm Pictures Directors Label series. All of them have been really good so far, and it's nice to not only see music videos, but also see good music videos, which actually do exist. I have the Spike Jonze DVD, but I really want to get the rest of them when I have the chance. Anyway, the Mark Romanek disc has this clip from Sonic Youth, featuring the wonderful, wonderful Kim Deal of the Breeders and the Pixies, called "Little Trouble Girl." I can't believe I've never seen it before. The video's good and creepy and kinda sad, but I'm in one of those kinda sad moods.

1 comment:

Erratic Prophet said...

Kim Deal rocks my socks off. That is all.

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger