Thursday, September 01, 2005

john cusack graduates from pretty young things to smoking-hot forty-year-old women

The Cusack is something of an inspiration to all of us whimpy, emotional dudes. The Cusack just can't be faded. He's the only male actor I will specifically buy a movie for, no matter how much of a so-called chick flick it may or may not be. I mean, High Fidelity. Really. Over his career, he's played the romantic lead opposite pretty much every awe-inspiring, coffee house cutie imaginable, including Kate Beckinsale, which filled my heart with jealousy. But I got over it.

Clearly, The Cusack is all-knowing and all-powerful, even if he does play John Cusack in every movie. Even now, as he gets on in years, his ability to share deep, meaningful and life-enriching tender moments with some of the most beautiful actresses in the business knows no bounds. Having just unveiled Must Like Dogs with I can't believe she's 40 actress Diane Lane (I mean Damn), this fall, he'll star opposite 40-year-old future GILF, Connie Nielsen in The Ice Harvest.



Daaamn. The Cusack's ways are truly great. He is an inspiration to us all. It should come as no surprise that the new film looks awesome. Here's a trailer if you're interested.


2 comments:

Erratic Prophet said...

I did lose some respect for The Cusack when he dated The Neve Campbell. Because really.. I'm mean...really..

if_i_had_a_hammer said...

i'm sure The Cusack had his reasons.

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger