Thursday, March 24, 2005

giant-size counting backwards #1

I just got a swank of the swank new monitors on my work computer. It's a Samsung SyncMaster 997DF. I don't know if that's good or not, but it's honkin' big and pretty and I love it. It's flat screen and all that good stuff, but the only thing that's missing are my stickers, of which I had a few.

I think it's best feature, thus far, is how large it makes my blog look--my large swollen blog. I'm enjoying this newfound confidence, and I didn't even have to get it from a Canadian pharmacy.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oooo i am so green with envy...you lucky duck!

if_i_had_a_hammer said...

i think i want to steal it so i can use it while i'm at home. then everyone will have to see my blog.

Michelle said...

HAPPY EASTER J!
I hope you get some down time to enjoy it :o)

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger