Thursday, September 16, 2004

list

I'm procrastinating right now.

I hate the sound of my voice on tape.

The air conditioner cools the house down fast, but the house heats up just as quick once it turns off.

I spent almost the entire evening watching Pimp My Ride, Real World Philadelphia, Punk'd and Cribs on MTV.

Fast food doesn't taste as good as it used to.

Hot and spicy foods taste better than they used to.

I smell kinda sweaty.

I'm not very graceful at juggling (in the figurative sense). I feel like I catch the ball right before it hits the ground--like a miracle. Sometimes, I catch it on the hop, but no one notices.

I'm bad at metaphors.

Sometimes it drives me crazy that I make sentences for a living...especially at 1:44am.

I wonder if it's the fear of success of the fear of failure that temporarily paralyzes me.

I slayed two mosquitoes...like just now.

I discussed Jim Jarmusch films with a soothsayer today.

I should definitely go to bed.



No comments:

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger