Wednesday, September 15, 2004

drama

I can't stand the sound of other people crying. It always makes me feel uncomfortable. If I keep going down this train of thought, I'm going to have to get real cryptic. I could go into hypothetical, but really, the situation is none of my business. It was a scene that occured between my roommate S and two women, and I was just a witless bystander; kind of like that gunshot thing that happened on Friday, I think it was. I found out today that the guy who got shot was a friend of my neighbor's. This town is so small.

It amazes me sometimes how shitty people are to those they're supposed to like. I don't give people much rope--well, sometimes I do--but I do my best to distance myself from people I think have wronged me. It could have been something big or small, it could have been something that had nothing to do with me, but I can get real cold real fast. It takes me forever to warm up and feel comfortable. I don't know where I'm going with this, but it amazes me how dependent some people are on others and how attached they get. I guess I'm kind of jealous of that sometimes.


No comments:

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger