Monday, January 16, 2006

why there's an internet part 7,809

Web toys are fun for the whole family. One of the people I don't know on my Myspace buddy list (but I graduated from high school with her) usually leaves me perverted cartoon comments. One of them was kinda raunchy, so I deleted it. I checked to see if she just spams them to everyone on her list, but I couldn't find hard evidence. Anyway, she sent out a bulletin with a random name generator that is meant to determine your "prison bitch" name. I wasn't aware that your...uh...bitch master gave you a name when you became his/her bitch, and frankly, I'm glad I didn't know. but seeing as we're in the information age, there's really no avoiding it. What's your prison bitch name? Mine? It's "Baby Buns." Ms. Jackson if you're nasty.

No comments:

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger