Thursday, November 11, 2004

we have to go. now!

I missed like the first ten minutes of Lost. This greatly disturbed me, but it wasn't long before I got right into the swing of things--"woah"ing and things of that nature. It was a good episode. I love how DAW and Kate have resorted to a battle of the tank tops. One is clearly dreamy, the other is sexily cut; it's a development that is as intriguing as the plot. I liked HHA scamming on Pregnant Chick. Speaking of scamming, AAD is about to bust a bamboo shoot upside of Gw/K's head. I'd whoop his ass for macking on DAW too.

Other than Lost, today was a typical mid-week whatever. We have this new printer/copier/scanner/office god machine that prints the best color I've seen. It's also about half as tall as me and costs about as much as I make in a year. Pretty fucked up. I think it will end up replacing all of us. I did my weekly (at least that's how it seems) order-in Chinese ritual. I mixed it up this time though and got the Snow Peas Prawns (which is really difficult to say) instead of the Sweet and Sour Pork. God I love Sweet and Sour Pork; I should have swapped out something else. I just don't feel like I've truly ordered Chinese unless I get fried rice and chow mein.

...Blah.

1 comment:

Erratic Prophet said...

Oh, you know LAW wants a piece of Gw/K. She comes up to him all breathless and whispery. AAD is gonna kill someone. I think, at this point, it doesn't matter who as long as he gets his ritual bloodbath to keep him from aging...ever.

Don't you love the Elizabeth Bathory reference? Don't you love that I'm probably the only one who got the Elizabeth Bathory reference? And I won't be all Wonder Killer either. Look it up if you want to know. Ha!

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger