Thursday, November 04, 2004

speaking of lost

It was fucking dope, by the way, but I'm too tired to do a recap--it can be basically summed up like this. HHA and TPG had some weird ass bonding experience; TPG said the third time you ask me for your smack, I'll give it to you; HHA was all butt hurt cuz he thought Dr. PoF was hatin'; Dr. PoF gets caught in a rock slide after HHA gets all strung out and loony; Kate goes wandering in the woods with ISG; DAW looks dreamy in a tank top; some shit goes down with bottle rockets and radio antennae; HHA is all, I'm a hobbit so send me into the little tunnel to save Dr. PoF; tunnel collapses; Kate finds out and leaves her excursion; more shit goes down with bottle rockets and radio antennae; Rebel Dude is just lame; Kate tries to dig out Dr. PoF so she can get all cuddly with him; HHA sees a moth and saves Dr. PoF; ISG finds the radio signal, but in the fucking wheelchair moment of the episode, gets fwacked upon the noggin by an unknown assailant; HHA gets his smack back from TPG and tosses it in the fire; there's another butterfly.

Much hobbit love this week.

---

In other TV news this week, I saw this funny movie where President Bush II got re-elected; oh wait, that really happened. I guess we are that stupid.

I thought it was funny to hear both Bush and Kerry talk about how it's time to "heal the nation" when they and their ilk are the ones doing all the harm. Just an opinion. I figured I'd get them in before they're illegal. I guess at least I'll have something to complain about for the next four years, or I'll finally get off my ass and go teach in Japan like I've always wanted.

No comments:

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger