Thursday, July 21, 2005

pictures speak louder than words

I Left My Wallet in San Diego part two (part one).





I suppose there'll be more words about the San Diego Comic-Con, but I think this picture kinda says it all. I was walking down one of the main thoroughfares of the convention floor when I spotted two Klingons, a very sexy Mary Jane Watson-Parker (though the picture may not reveal that) and my personal con favorite, lil Spider-Man, who was about 5 feet tall, but looked just super in his tiny costume. Unfortunately, Mrs. Watson-Parker had her eyes closed when I took this picture. She said she was ready. But this is pretty much what the con was like.


3 comments:

Erratic Prophet said...

I'm still speechless...

if_i_had_a_hammer said...

i wish i'd gotten pictures of the hulk girls...god. the hulk girls...

but you'd probably just tsk me... hehehe

Michelle said...

hehehehe one of those Klingons looks like 'Hurley' from LOST!

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger