Tuesday, July 19, 2005

obsessive correspondence


Hey, girl.

How you doin'?

I know. I was late. But if it's any consolation, the dinner was really good. It's so damn hot out, I couldn't eat the whole thing; and I kinda filled up on bread. If you're curious, I went to one of my favorite Italian restaurants with my roommate and one of her friends. She knows the chef and he made us a great meal. I had this pasta dish with prosciutto, onions and...some other stuff. All I know is that it was good.

Anyway, I did get home in time to check out the big elimination. I'm glad you had the good sense to eliminate that Monkeyman guy. I was wondering if you were the stereotypical nice girl who fell for assholes. Maybe you are, and I hope Monkeyman will be happy with his Gay Lover.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Way to go on the four finalists. They all seem cool enough, even though I'm not one of them. Sure, y'know, I wasn't a contestant or anything, but still. You should know better.

Sincerely,

J.

1 comment:

Erratic Prophet said...

Dude, I think I'm falling a bit in love with her. She's just so awesome. I want to be her best friend!

Then I could steal Josh away. Mwahahaha!

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger