Monday, February 26, 2007

sea creatures

I check my site traffic once a week at Stat Counter. I don't have any good reason for this other than my slight megalomania. My favorite feature of the Stat Counter site is the recent visitor map because I'm a bit of a map nerd--in addition to the 40 other types of nerd-dom I subscribe to. This is a screen shot taken from my most recent visitor map, which I think proves that either dolphins have the Internets or that some other kind of unknown sea beasty is able to use its powers of telepathy to scan the World Wide Web for pictures of chicks. If you are the unidentified sea creature who visited this site for 2:45 looking for a "groupie" picture, please make yourself known. For me, and for science.

3 comments:

Erratic Prophet said...

Maybe it's a really hot mermaid, right?

if_i_had_a_hammer said...

maybe it is!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!

-SM

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger