Saturday, February 10, 2007

my new phone rocks and allows me to feel socially superior

After many good months of service (probably around two years) with my trust bulky Sanyo, I've upgraded my cell phone to something more of a "mobile device" with a sleek, sexy, socially conscious Motorola Razr v3 Red. It has Bluetooth and these two little memory card things that serve some purpose, and fit in some phone slot, that remain unknown to me. It can also take video, receive e-mail, take photos, has voice recognition, is GPS and Sprint Vision TV "ready." I will use almost none of these functions, except for taking photos of myself when drunk. I worry if there'll be video.

Other than it being damn sexxxy, it's also a decent karma booster as Sprint and Motorola donate $17 for each phone sold to the Global Fund, which fights AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria in impoverished nations. So I can add that to the list of reasons why I'm better than everyone.

2 comments:

Erratic Prophet said...

The weirdest thing happens with Razrs in our store: the battery quickly drains and the phone dies. A fully charged phone will die within a day there. Everyone with a Razr hate it, especially when it comes to work, because they have to shut it off in order to preserve the battery. (The batteries are notorious for dying out quickly anyway.) Good luck with that!

Hopefully, it won't randomly reboot itself during calls like it did with my cousin..

if_i_had_a_hammer said...

such is the price of karma.

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger