Thursday, January 25, 2007

my hero...ine... heroine is with an e right?

It's official. A very industrious and civil-minded geek has started a petition to install Olivia Munn (now officially a friend of this space, seeing as she's now been written about twice). It can be viewed and signed here. There are certainly more noble petitions. But while this may not ensure the well being of our children and our children's children, it will, at least, give you something to do while you should be working (like me).

It would be nice to get an unknown to play such an iconic figure. I though that formula worked really well in the most recent Superman movie (even though I was really disappointed with how Kate Bosworth portrayed Lois Lane. I really expected more). Honestly, regardless of who they get, I'm getting kind of stoked about a Wonder Woman movie. Buffy's Joss Whedon is writing and directing so at the very least it'll be fun and entertaining.

No comments:

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger