Friday, June 30, 2006

oh. well. it's nice to be home

I've been back for a couple of days, but I haven't stopped working since I got off the plane. I've also been falling asleep on the couch at an alarming rate. Nothing particularly notable happened while in New York, which is nice, and I had a really good time, which is also nice considering my world turned to shit once again upon my return.

I landed in Sacramento and got a message that yet another photo shoot had been cancelled. I got back to the office to sort through 900 e-mails, one of which was from an angry record label person that escalated into drama. I got back home to find out that one of my roommates is moving in with her boyfriend and my landlord might raise our rent which will force the rest of us out of here. I don't want to move again, but it looks like I might not have a choice.

Oh, but I saw Good Night and Good Luck and it was really good.

No comments:

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger