Thursday, June 08, 2006

mailing it in

I'm really only writing this so I could get July 2006 to pop up on my archive list. They're like the rings of a tree or something. I'm going to write again soon, but I haven't had the desire to do much of anything anymore. I haven't even been able to get drunk lately. I think my tolerance is too high. I might have to switch back to drugs. I can't, however, stop chewing Orbit gum. I bought a pack of the bubble gum flavor a little while ago so I could get cash back from a liquor store and I've been hooked ever since. I'm even chewing a piece now, but it's the "green" kind. Muy minty.

3 comments:

Erratic Prophet said...

Dude, it's JUNE.

Michelle said...

LOL @ R!!

Hmmmm, i wonder if it's age?

if_i_had_a_hammer said...

june?!?! holy FUCK!

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger