Saturday, August 06, 2005

someone. make me stop working.


Yesterday, I pulled a 25 hour shift. I haven't had a day off in two weeks. I have to come in tomorrow too. My insides are turning to puree, and if those two Advil I popped don't help this headache, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. On the bright side, though, I'd like to thank My Chemical Romance for making the last forty or so minutes of worrysome existence much more bearable. I'm usually not into Hot Topic bands, but I really like these guys for some reason. And their video for "Helena" is a mini goth epic. With dance numbers. Glorious.

1 comment:

Erratic Prophet said...

I would totally go to that funeral!

Lead guy's cute, but I wouldn't date him. You know what I say about goths: They have more makeup and product and take more time to get ready than you. I can't have a guy who's more high-maintenance than I am. If he's not ready in a half hour, I'm gone.

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger