Monday, August 22, 2005

i guess it all goes up from here

I'm currently over limit on two credit cards and found out quite surprisingly that I was overdrawn on my bank account by a dollar something. My sister's engagement is on Saturday, another friend, who's getting married next year, and whose wedding party I'm a part of has his engagement in early September. I don't know how I'm going to pay for any of this. There's another wedding I'm supposed to go to in October, too. I can't decide if I can go or not. Maybe I shouldn't feel so obligated. I'm always obligated.

I'm going to have to start paying back the IRS in a little while. My boss said he'd help. I don't know how much help that means, but I need a lot.

These things have a way of sorting themselves out, I guess. I've talked to the credit card companies. I've talked to my boss. I've talked to the IRS. I may just have to get a weekend job.

I snagged a free six-pack of my favorite beer from the office. It could be worse. I'm almost done with re-watching the first season of Dead Like Me so I can start watching the second. I wish I was better at the money thing. I thought I had it all taken care of.

3 comments:

Erratic Prophet said...

I need seasons 2 & 3 of Dead Like Me. I get psychotically addicted to few shows and that's one of them. R.I.P. Dead Like Me.

Michelle said...

Don't feel alone J, we've all been there, trust me!

Anonymous said...

you know I'm here for you. The room is waiting.

Love,
-S

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger