Thursday, August 03, 2006

please excuse the mess

You may notice a certain blandness to this space, but that's hopefully going to change in the next couple days. I love the old design very much and I thought it was about time that I try to fuck around and do something on my own and make a site that is much less visually appealing. I'm really tired because The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada was a huge fucking letdown. I was really disappointed. I'm babysitting the dog and he'll kill me if he doesn't get to go to bed soon so more tomorrow for sure.

PS. The house doesn't smell like shit any more. That's about the best thing to happen to me all month.

2 comments:

Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

I've seen your site evolve from stage to stage, and nothing will ever be worse than those twelve foot tall fucking words that required a scrolldown for evey word I wanted to read.

I'll wait while you remodel. No problem. Stick with it.

if_i_had_a_hammer said...

haha...thanks steve! yeah, i've heard those giant letters were a lot of fun. silly tags. there are so many, i forgot to close them all. please let me know if there are any weird things going on as I fumble my way through this.

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger