Saturday, September 30, 2006

you may have noticed

I'm a bit of a LOST fan. And by "a bit" I mean completely, rabidly fucking obsessed. I realize there are better things to be occupied with--world peace, the environment, politics, a meaningful relationship--but those things can wait until May when the season's over.

In honor of LOST's impeding--and no doubt awe-inspiring--third season, which starts Oct. 4th for us here in the States, Ms. Lilly as Kate Austen will serve as this space's official unofficial mascot until my birthday on Nov. 1st or until I get some kind of cease and desist order (highly doubtful, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed). Look at it this way, at least it's not a picture of me, sprawled out on my belly on a sandy shore, wearing naught but well tailored skivvies and offering a coy, come-hither look. And you thought I didn't care.

3 comments:

Erratic Prophet said...

You just had to provide that last bit of imagery, didn't you?

if_i_had_a_hammer said...

i did. in order to prove a very important point. if you can't handle that, i don't know what to tell you.

Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

Okay, so THAT explains the header. I'm shaking with anticipation for the Battlestar premiere tomorrow, myself.

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger