Monday, July 31, 2006

diversion tactics



I'm pretty much over writing right now, but this is about the funniest thing I've seen in a while. But that's because I'm a complete Final Fantasy NERD. Other cool things that happened today was the Mets swept the Braves in Atlanta and I ate octopus at a sushi bar. It was really tasty. The sushi chef rolled it with onions, cilantro and this sauce he made to taste like kimchee pickles. He said that it was a Korean thing. Right now, I seem to be linked, inexplicably, with cephalopods. I kinda want a pet cuttlefish. So I can EAT IT.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh god, that has to be the grossest thing ever :(

if_i_had_a_hammer said...

seriously. it was so good. the suction cups are the best part.

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger