Tuesday, June 12, 2007

our friend, meg white

I've spent just about all the work long day listening to the new White Stripes album, Icky Thump, and except for one song, I'm thoroughly pleased. Elephant ruled, the one after that I was pretty eh about, but this one may even be better with than the former, which kinda caused me to fall in love with The White Stripes, and also, Meg, who has been bestowed with the best ta-tas in rock.



I'm tired of hearing smarmy indie rock nerds scoff at the group because they make simple music and say that Meg's a shitty drummer. First off, it's rock music, and you don't have to be Bernard Purdy to make rock music. It's all in 4-4 time. All you've gotta do is look cool and keep the beat, and she does both of those things just fine. The new album's the rock, so if you're lame enough to think music should be fun, you'll probably like it. If not, put on some more of your boring ass Tortise albums and watch your fingernails grow.

2 comments:

Erratic Prophet said...

Let's not forget that it was I who introduced you to the best ta-tas in rock.

And I like that song you hate.

if_i_had_a_hammer said...

Fine, fine. You're my ta-ta finder. I always thought she was pretty l33t, though.

Footer

Life, as it happens.
Powered By Blogger